[midPoint] Work items claimable by me Notification

Raymond Parson raymond.parson30 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:00:38 CEST 2023

Hi

I’m working on email notifications that will inform approvers that there is
a new work item.
I have set up a SimpleWorkflowNotifier:

<handler>
            <name>WorkItem</name>
            <simpleWorkflowNotifier">
                <category>workItemEvent</category>
                <recipientExpression>
                    <script>
                        <code>assignee.getEmailAddress()</code>
                    </script>
                </recipientExpression>
                <transport>mail</transport>
            </simpleWorkflowNotifier>
</handler>

This works fine for approvers directly assigned to the role that is being
requested. But I also have a role assigned as an approver.
The members of that role have to open "Work items claimable by me” and
claim the request.

I can’t seem to find in the documentation how to generate a notification
for New Claimable Workitems.

Hopefully, someone can help me with this issue.

Kind regards,
Raymond