[midPoint] Issue with AD connector

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz fabian.noll-dukiewicz at fndit.de
Fri Sep 23 17:12:21 CEST 2022

Hi Patrik,

try to download the resource configuration using the midpoint studio (IntelliJ IDEA + midpoint plugin). After that remove the schema section completely. Add the following lines to only load the schema for object classes user and group. Then you need to upload the configuration file and reload the schema.

<schema>
        <generationConstraints>
            <generateObjectClass>ri:user</generateObjectClass>
            <generateObjectClass>ri:group</generateObjectClass>
        </generationConstraints>
<schema>

Hope that helps!

Kind regards
Fabian

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz
Spezialist Identity & Access Management | Geschäftsführer
Tel.: +49 152 244 63 211
Email: fabian.noll-dukiewicz at fndit.de
Web: https://www.fndit.de

--
veryfy GmbH
(ehem. FND IT Solutions UG (haftungsbeschränkt))