[midPoint] Manager from Azure AD

Marvel Krafts marvel.krafts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:16:38 CEST 2022

Thank you for your response. Other than building a new feature what other
options are there? Let's say I import all the Azure accounts as users into
Midpoint, can I mark the users as manager with the relationship between
members and their respective managers?

I am trying to understand how Midpoint can be leveraged for access
certification with Azure AD being the source of users.

- Thanks