[midPoint] Filter data while importing

Marvel Krafts marvel.krafts at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:15:39 CEST 2022

My query condition in my previous mail was incorrect which is corrected
(the documentation is exemplary). However, the connector continues to take
a long time in reading through all the records in the source Azure AD until
it finds the record that matches the condition and then pulls into the
mindpoint repository. This does not work as intended since the time taken
for the job to complete is still the same. Any other way?

    <synchronization>
        <objectSynchronization id="31">
            <objectClass>ri:AccountObjectClass</objectClass>
            <kind>account</kind>
            <intent>default</intent>
            <focusType>c:UserType</focusType>
            <enabled>true</enabled>