[midPoint] Self-registration feature of midPoint

David Coutadeur david.coutadeur at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:58:13 CEST 2022

Hi,

I am using self-registration feature of last stable midPoint (4.4.2), as
described here:

https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/misc/self-registration/configuration-before-4-6/

I am facing some problems:

- the documentation is not precise about the configuration. Some
elements are missing. (for example SMTP configuration) Some elements are
not appropriate with version 4.4.2. (for example the oid
00000000-0000-1111-0000-000000000003 is not valid)

- I did not find a full working example of the feature in the samples
provided in the midpoint release

- one configured with the policy attached, the button "Register"
redirects the user to a page asking for a mail and a button "Reset Password"

- there is not much documentation about the register form customization

Do you have some pointer please? Do you see what I did wrong in the
attached configuration?

Especially, do you have a full working example of register feature?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

David