[midPoint] RES: Regarding Gitlab Connector

Vitor Alves | Gerencianet vitor.alves at gerencianet.com.br
Sat Oct 22 00:36:53 CEST 2022

Hi, Pratik
The Gitlab connector is a bit confusing with its configuration and available examples. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to work on it due to our environment containing several Gitlab servers. Below is the XML of my resource, if necessary I can also send the XML example of a role and how I configured it to work.

The connector had some performance issues and they were fixed, but I haven't launched the merge request yet, I'll do that on Monday.

Regards,

-----
Vitor Alves