[midPoint] Discovery, Object Already Exists

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:18:29 CEST 2022

Hi all,
I'm playing with connector-gooogleapps.
I assign the resource to a user via a role assigned to an org with order=2
UserType inducement.
If I use Admin UI and enable reconcile option after clicking Save I can
see, in the audit log report, that right after successful creation of a new
Google account Midpoint starts Sync Discovery. During this stage Midpoint
tries to create the account again and this stage goes down because of
exception ObjectAlreadyExists. After that successfully created projection
gets Dead status.
But, If I run reconciliation of a trusted CVS source, creation of an
account is successful and there is no any Discovery after creation.
Could you advise how to manage this case and have alive accounts instead of
dead using UI?

Tnx,