[midPoint] Error in matchingRule

Sébastien MARBRIER smarbrier at positivethinking.tech
Mon Oct 17 17:28:21 CEST 2022

Hello Paolo,

the LDAP connector version changed from 3.1 to 3.3 between 4.2 to 4.4.3.
I am not sure if it may come from here but you should have a try.

In the documentation, I found the details about the matching rules here: https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/concepts/matching-rules/
Can you tell us which rule do you use for the 'distinguishedName' ?

Best regards,

[logo]<https://www.positivethinking.tech/>

Sébastien Marbrier  | Senior IT Consultant
smarbrier at positivethinking.tech<mailto:smarbrier at positivethinking.tech>

Tel. +41 21 601 81 00<tel:+41%2021%20601%2081%2000>

[Teams chat]<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=smarbrier@positivethinking.tech>
 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=smarbrier@positivethinking.tech>
Chat with me on Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=smarbrier@positivethinking.tech>

[cid:image003.png at 01D8E24D.D8ED5020]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-positive-thinking-company/>  [cid:image004.png at 01D8E24D.D8ED5020] <https://www.instagram.com/positivethinkingcompany/>   [cid:image005.png at 01D8E24D.D8ED5020] <https://twitter.com/PTC_Tech>   [cid:image006.png at 01D8E24D.D8ED5020] <https://youtube.com/channel/UCfaImWa6r0IoZoUYLhbiF7w>
Avenue d'Ouchy 4 - CH 1006 Lausanne
www.positivethinking.tech<https://www.positivethinking.tech/>