[midPoint] Evolveum at Educause in Denver

Simona Simkova ssimkova at evolveum.com
Fri Oct 14 15:35:15 CEST 2022

Dear midPoint community,

The higher education IT world is gathering once again and we cannot miss it this time. Hence, we would like to let you know that Evolveum team (Slavek Licehammer, Identity Engineer and Simona Simkova, Sales&Partnerships Representative) will be at [ https://events.educause.edu/annual-conference | EDUCAUSE  ] this year, from October 24th-28th in Denver!

Are you planning to attend too? Let us know via email academia @evolveum.com and we could arrange some time to speak in person.

We are looking forward to live discussion!

Best regards

Simona Simkova | Sales Representative

[ mailto:simona.simkova at evolveum.com | simona.simkova at evolveum.com ] | [ http://www.evolveum.com/ | www.evolveum.com ]
+421 911 449 455 [ https://twitter.com/Evolveum ]

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and attachment(s) thereto are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or Evolveum s.r.o. or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Evolveum s.r.o. or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.