[midPoint] outbound mapping in archetype vs mapping in resource schemaHandling

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:33:37 CEST 2022

Hi friends,

I have default mapping in AD schemaHandling for ri:dn and ri:manager with
normal strength.
I also have alternative mapping in an archetype for the same attributes
with strong strength defined as inducement with order=2 for UserType. The
archetype is assigned to an org. All users under the org get AD accounts
with right dn via the archetype mapping for dn.

So, the mapping for dn works properly via any path - default or archetype
dependent on business logic.
If I comment default mapping for ri:manager in schemaHandling my mapping in
archetype works fine.
If I uncomment default mapping for ri:manager in schemaHandling I have the
following picture:
1) MP calculates new ri:manager using archetype mapping
2) calculates old value using schemaHandling mapping getting an error.
Calculation even doesn't enter the archetype mapping.

I am waiting for the calculation to be done by the archetype mapping
completely.

How to solve this collision?
Thanks,