[midPoint] Certification with object role - target user

Markus Steiner markus.steiner at itconcepts.ch
Tue Mar 22 16:11:14 CET 2022

Hi everyone

I have to certify the members of some specific roles.
So I configured the scope of a certification with object type = 'roles' followed by a filter criteria.
As target I configured users

   <scopeDefinition xsi:type="c:AccessCertificationAssignmentReviewScopeType">
        <name>test-certification</name>
        <description>test-certification</description>
        <objectType>RoleType</objectType>
        <includeAssignments>true</includeAssignments>
        <includeInducements>false</includeInducements>
        <includeResources>false</includeResources>
        <includeRoles>false</includeRoles>
        <includeOrgs>false</includeOrgs>
        <includeServices>false</includeServices>
        <includeUsers>true</includeUsers>
        <enabledItemsOnly>false</enabledItemsOnly>
        <relation>q:any</relation>
    </scopeDefinition>

Does not work. I get no task with assignments to certify.

The opposite way with object type = users and target = roles it runs perfect.
Do I have to use users as object and filter the roles after?

Thanks for any hint!

Markus