[midPoint] assignment of assignment

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:32:27 CET 2022

During a user reconciliation I assign an org to the user. I use
populateObject in assignmentTargetSearch. This creates org1 if it doesn't
exist. In populateObject I also set an assignment (org2) for a newly
created org1. So, in the end I have a user with created and assigned org1
as well as the created org has another org2 assigned.
But this works only once during populateObject.
Next time I need to assign org3 to org1. But populateObject doesn't work
this way.
I have necessary info to assign the right org only during reconciliation of
users.
Probably someone knows how to solve this problem?