[midPoint] Advanced Logging Configuration

Emil.Militzer at tk.de Emil.Militzer at tk.de
Tue Mar 8 17:42:36 CET 2022

Hello,

does anybody know how to use the <advanced> tag in the logging configuration? I want to inject some free form stuff into the logging config and the schema suggests that this should be easily possible:

<xsd:complexType name="AdvancedLoggingConfigurationType" mixed="true">
    <xsd:annotation>
        <xsd:documentation>
            Contains free form logging configuration.
        </xsd:documentation>
        <xsd:appinfo>
            <a:container>true</a:container>
        </xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:any maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

I just want to add some text in the config. I tried many things which didn't work but I think i am missing the easy solution here.

Kind Regards
Emil