[midPoint] Offline / manual resources in midPoint

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 22 19:03:11 CEST 2022

Hello Jaroslav,

I think the principle is nicely summarized here:
https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/resources/manual/. I mean
these paragraphs:

When looking for samples, I personally strongly prefer files from our
*test suite*, as they are 100% guaranteed to work. :)

In particular, manual resources are covered by the following:

  * https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/tree/master/provisioning/provisioning-impl/src/test/resources/manual
    (low-level tests)

  * https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/tree/master/model/model-intest/src/test/resources/manual
    (higher-level tests)

By searching for e.g. resource OIDs you could easily find also the
corresponding Java code, but it might be harder to understand.

Hope this helps,

--
Pavol Mederly
Software developer