[midPoint] Autoassign configuration

Marianna De Biasio marianna.debiasio at innovery.net
Mon Jan 10 12:44:44 CET 2022

Hi all,
I need to assign organization X to service Y by autoassign rule based on the value of an attribute.
Organization X has an extension attribute called "Service Name" and it contains the name of the service Y. I can't use a script like "if Service Name = 'service Y' " into organization autoassing configuration because the value of Service Name is different for each organization. The main difficulty is that Service Name is an attribute of organization object, whereas the attribute name is part of service object, so I don't know how mapping this rule into autoassign configuration.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in andvance,
best regards

[cid:image001.png at 01D8061D.D65061C0]

MARIANNA DE BIASIO
TEAM LEADER & IAM ENGINEER
MAIL: MARIANNA.DEBIASIO at INNOVERY.NET<mailto:JOHN.DOHE at INNOVERY.NET>
PHONE: +39  06 51963439

WWW.INNOVERY.NET<http://www.innovery.net/>
STRADA QUATTRO SNC, PAL A6
CENTRO DIREZIONALE MILANOFIORI | 20057 ASSAGO (MI)

[cid:image002.png at 01D8061D.D65061C0]

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks. Respect the environment. Do not print this mail if it is not necessary.