[midPoint] Provisioning script condition (SSH connector)

Davy Priem davy.priem at vives.be
Mon Jan 3 14:20:12 CET 2022

Hi,

I have certain AD users on which I would need to execute a powershell script after setting a specific attribute in AD (is being set by a specific role in Midpoint). I found an example with midpoint.getFocusContext().getDelta() but this method does not seems to be valid in MP 4.4. Does anyone know how to get the delta within a provision script? Since the script can be resource intensive I want to execute it as few as possible.

Davy Priem