[midPoint] PolyStrings with langs in correlation rules

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 15:19:26 CET 2022

I'd like to use the following in a correlation rule from AD to User:

<q:equal>
    <q:path>c:familyName</q:path>
    <expression>
        <path>$shadow/attributes/sn</path>
    </expression>
</q:equal>

It works fine until I append localised replicas to the familyName. Having a
value for an extra lang [ru] synchronisation stops working with DISPUTE
status.

How to address correctly only orig value in the rule? If I add matching
this doesn't solve the problem with the same effect:

<q:equal>
    <q:path>c:familyName</q:path>
    <q:matching>polyStringOrig</q:matching>