[midPoint] MidPoint 4.4.1 LTS "Tesla" Update 1 released

Kamil Jires kamil.jires at evolveum.com
Mon Feb 7 13:53:01 CET 2022

Hi Davy,

  It should be available there at this moment.

Available tags related to 4.4.1 are:

  - 4.4.1
  - 4.4.1-alpine

Please let me mention that since 4.4 it is necessary to initiate the db
structure for the native repository explicitly. Midpoint can initiate
the DB structure just in case of generic repository.

More information related to this note can be found in the docs.

  docker related -
https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/install/docker/native-demo/
  kubernetes related -
https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/install/kubernetes/