[midPoint] CSV resource import fails: No object class found for the shadow

Rainer Herbst rainer.herbst at aip.de
Wed Feb 2 09:33:22 CET 2022

Hi!

My unerstandig is that you need to declare what kind of an object the
imported "something" is. Normally it is "account" and it should be somewhere
in the schema and schema handling sections:

<ra:resourceObject/>
<ra:identifier
xmlns:ri="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3">ri:NachnameVornameVertragsende</ra:identifier>
<ra:displayNameAttribute
xmlns:ri="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3">ri:NachnameVornameVertragsende</ra:displayNameAttribute>
<ra:namingAttribute
xmlns:ri="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3">ri:NachnameVornameVertragsende</ra:namingAttribute>
<ra:nativeObjectClass>__ACCOUNT__</ra:nativeObjectClass>
<ra:kind>account</ra:kind>

HTH!

On Mi, 2 Feb 2022 09:17:47 +0100
  Mercedes Oncina Deltell via midPoint <midpoint at lists.evolveum.com> wrote:
> I am starting with midPoint trying to assess if it is useful for our
>goal of implementing an IAM.
>
> I have defined a CSV resource, with the outbound mappings and I can
>see the existing records in the file, but when I try to import a
>record, this message appears:
>
> /Operation: Import object (GUI)//
> //Message: Could not import account
>shadow:93312157-c92c-4d70-9fc4-33eb298b018e(JI34ji456iE4650JT2)//
> //Error: No object class found for the shadow/
>
> I am new to the tool and although I have read the entire midPoint
>manual, I cannot find any information related to this error.
>
> Can someone advise me where the error can be?
>
> --
> Mercedes Oncina Deltell
> Servicio de Infraestructuras TICS
> ATICA - Universidad de Murcia
> Telf: +34 868881983

Viele Grüße,

Rainer Herbst
Leiter IT-Service
Phone: +49 331 7499-257
e-mail: rainer.herbst at aip.de
https://www.aip.de

Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Matthias Steinmetz, Wolfram Rosenbach
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftungsverzeichnis Brandenburg: 26 742-00/7026