[midPoint] Eclipse Error

Nicolás Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Sat Aug 6 22:16:50 CEST 2022

I'll try reinstalling all componentes because I'm running latest version of
IntelliJ and MidPoint Studio:

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

I'm running MacOS but it's also happening to other members of my team
running Windows. Can you share what you have configured under Preferences /
Languages & Frameworks / Schemas and DTDs?

Thanks in advance,

NR