[midPoint] Update to Midpoint 4.4 - missing table m_acc_cert_campaign

Rainer Herbst rainer.herbst at aip.de
Mon Apr 11 08:51:03 CEST 2022

Hi Gustav,

thank you for the link.

According to
https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/repository/native-postgresql/migration/
I should migrate to 4.4. with the existing DB configuration and switch then
to the native postscript version. I was able to do this on my test system
using the H2 database, but not on my productive system that uses MariaDB.

So, I have to
- migrate the 4.0.4 version to PostgreSQL first, than
- update to 4.4 and can only than
- switch to the native PostgreSQL?

Best regards!
Rainer