[midPoint] globalPolicyRule RoleType approver notifications

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Apr 8 14:49:13 CEST 2022

Excuse me, I have probably confused your first and last name. :(

Having looked at the source code I got a feeling that the allocation
event may be (by mistake) not sent even after work item is claimed...

If you have a little time, you may look at the source code e.g. here

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/bc09c7d92d03d93f5686aa3d9e301eb1c1a115f1/model/cases-impl/src/main/java/com/evolveum/midpoint/cases/impl/engine/actions/OpenStageAction.java#L114-L147

These are notifications sent when the stage is opened, i.e. at the
moment when work items are created.

--
Pavol Mederly
Software developer