[midPoint] How to actualize an account based on parentOrgRef

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz fabian.noll-dukiewicz at fndit.de
Tue Apr 5 20:47:19 CEST 2022

I have one more idea: If you want that the AD account is reprovisioned to backend you can add parentOrgRef as an Outbound mapping. If the attribute is added or changed on a user having an AD account, it would be change your AD data.

Maybe you can show us some sample data for a better understanding of what is your use case.

Kind regards,
Fabian