[midPoint] Tasks are deleted by cleanup mechanism although indestructible flag is set

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz fabian.noll-dukiewicz at fndit.de
Thu Oct 14 15:04:42 CEST 2021

Hi midPoint community,

our system is running version 4.2 and we noticed that tasks are deleted even though the "Indestructible" flag is set. My understanding is that the flag ensures that tasks cannot be deleted easily. Apparently this does not seem to apply to the cleanup mechanism. Is this a bug or a feature?
We are developing a new interface and the associated Reconciliation Tasks were not used for 30 days and now removed from the Cleanup. This is quite annoying as I thought to break the automatic deletion by the flag.

Best regards
Fabian