[midPoint] multivalue attribute updating

Ethan Kromhout kromhout at unc.edu
Tue Nov 30 21:11:20 CET 2021

Hi Sam,

Have you tried or considered using a JSON string rather than delimited
approach? I've used that for cases where I need one attribute on a
resource to bring in multiple name value pairs.

So you end up with something like {line1=line1_value,line2=line2_value
... } Then I use a short block of Groovy to parse out what I need in the
resource configuration. I can pass on an example of that Groovy if it
would be useful.

Not sure if I'm on the right track, and I haven't run into exactly your
issue, but thought I'd pass on the idea.

Ethan