[midPoint] R: ScriptedSQL Connettor with Oracle Database

Marianna De Biasio marianna.debiasio at innovery.net
Wed Nov 17 10:14:05 CET 2021

Hi Harish,
Thank you for your answer! I've tried for weeks to build the source code of the Oracle connector but without success... I'm not sure that it would have worked.

Best regards

[cid:image003.png at 01D7DB9A.8B6704F0]

MARIANNA DE BIASIO
TEAM LEADER & IAM ENGINEER
MAIL: MARIANNA.DEBIASIO at INNOVERY.NET<mailto:JOHN.DOHE at INNOVERY.NET>
PHONE: +39  06 51963439

WWW.INNOVERY.NET<http://www.innovery.net/>
STRADA QUATTRO SNC, PAL A6
CENTRO DIREZIONALE MILANOFIORI | 20057 ASSAGO (MI)