[midPoint] LiveSync and Oracle DBTable resource

Paul Engle pengle at rice.edu
Tue May 18 21:58:45 CEST 2021

When I try to set up a livesync job for a DatabaseTableConnector resource
that is hosted on an Oracle database, I'm getting an
IllegalArgumentException with the message "Attribute type 'class
oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP' is not supported."  I have the nativeTimestamps
configuration option set to false for the connector, but it is not making
any difference. Has anyone else run into such an issue?

I'm using midPoint 4.2 and DatabaseTableConnector 1.4.4.0

--
Paul Engle
IAM Architect