[midPoint] Ability to add items in user Password container?

Frédéric Lohier frederic at lohier.org
Thu May 6 19:44:03 CEST 2021

Hello,

I have some technical password related items that I would like to display
in the «Password » container in the user’s view.

I already created some containers using
systemConfiguration/adminGuiConfiguration/objectDetails/objectDetailsPage/container
(cf.
https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/admin-gui/sections-object-details/
).

I tried to add a « Password » container hoping that it would add my items
to the existing Password container but it added a new Password container
instead.

Is there a supported way to do this?

For reference, the additionnal container I added for userType :

<container>

                    <display>

                        <label>Password</label>

                    </display>