[midPoint] Projections and Repository Icons

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Mar 31 08:59:22 CEST 2021

Hi again,

to fix my own typo in previous e-mail: the administrative status (of
account) is *not* stored in midPoint shadow object and is not fetched
from resource until you expand the projection (account).

Then the icon will show the real administrative status as fetched from
the resource.

Sorry, I was typing too fast.

Shadows normally only contain the account identifiers and all other
attributes including administrative status are fetched on demand.

On 30. 3. 2021 18:44, Ivan Noris via midPoint wrote:
> Hi Leonardo,
>
> the administrative status is stored in midPoint shadow object and is
> not fetched from resource until you expand the projection. Then the
> icon will show the reality.
>
> Just today there was a fix for 4.3
> (https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-6752) where at least it does not
> show "Undefined" string.