[midPoint] Unknown LDAP attribute pwdAccountLockedTime

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 05:36:34 CET 2021

Hi Keith,

try to put
<icfcldap:operationalAttributes>pwdAccountLockedTime
</icfcldap:operationalAttributes>
to resource configurationProperties:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/OpenLDAP#OpenLDAP-ConnectorConfigurationExample

best regards

Gustav

št 25. 3. 2021 o 20:32 Keith LeValley via midPoint <
midpoint at lists.evolveum.com> napísal(a):

s pozdravom

Gustáv Pálos