[midPoint] User Schema

Andrea Picconi andrea.picconi at innovery.net
Tue Mar 9 15:45:23 CET 2021

Hi Eyal,

you have to put “extension” in front of the mapping inside the target filed, like this:

“extension/yourAttribute”

Every attribute created by you needs "extension" in the mapping, whether it is put in outbound or inbound.

Best Regards,

Andrea Picconi
IAM (Identity Access Management)

[Innovery]
Skype: precons
T:  +39 06 51963439 (int. 196)

Strada Quattro Palazzina A6 c/o Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, 20057 Assago (MI).
www.innovery.net<http://www.innovery.net/> |  T: +39 06 519 63 439