[midPoint] CSV Connector in clustered environment

Chris Woods Chris.Woods at rohde-schwarz.com
Wed Mar 3 16:52:56 CET 2021

Hi František,

that's actually what I tried to do in the end, but still ended up getting the error which is why I'm confused. I get that my original idea of trying to use a CSV resource in a docker swarm where multiple systems are trying to access the same file was probably not a stroke of genius, but now I'm using one connector on a remote connector host (which actually works fine with our old Sun IdM).

Oh well, I'll just have to dig a bit more.

Regards,
Chris