[midPoint] Archetype in velocity template

Davy Priem davy.priem at vives.be
Mon Jun 14 20:09:58 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thx. I forgot the curly brackets. ${midpoint.getArchetype($event.object.asObjectable()).name} did the trick.

Davy Priem

Op 14 jun. 2021, om 19:25 heeft Pavol Mederly via midPoint <midpoint at lists.evolveum.com<mailto:midpoint at lists.evolveum.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Hello Davy,

I have never done that, but doesn't the following work?

${midpoint.getArchetype(...)}

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com<http://evolveum.com>