[midPoint] Create different attributes to different UserTypes

Douglas Alves douglas.alves at ebz.tec.br
Fri Jul 23 16:24:00 CEST 2021

Hello guys,

I'm newbie in IAM, and  also Midpoint, I watched some tutorials in Youtube about Midpoint specially one that extends a Administrator schema adding the attribute "hat" to user form. My question is  how create two types of users "Clients" and "Partners" , each of users have different set of attributes.
We tried to use different schemas.xsd that extends from UserType  but in that case we won't able to separate the attributes from partners and clients.
Apreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Douglas Alves.