[midPoint] midpoint GUI for viewing and modifienig Users details

tomas.husar at ibask.eu tomas.husar at ibask.eu
Mon Jan 11 18:32:22 CET 2021

Hallo together,

our client is very "volatile" on existence of GUI elements which are
displayed, but do-nothing. For example:

endUser is logged
he is trying to self change his own attributes
at userView he see
couple of editbox for attributes which he is authorised to read/modify...
button <Change Archetype>

Why is this <Change Archetype> displayed? How can I make it invisible? I
expected its visibility is controled by PageAdminObjectDetails:

And when there is no available archeypes the button is not there (
getArchetypeOidsListToAssign)

Thanx of any oppinion.