[midPoint] FullText search in roleAssignment tab

Peter Holes pholes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:26:56 CET 2021

Hi, we are facing an issue with search functionality in Assignemnt Tab on
User.
The scenario is simple: User has 50+ assignments and I would like to remove
one or two roles.

In case, we use the  drop-down and select "Name" and put role name (or any
part of string from role name), the search list is empty. I suggest
applying fulltext search on that form, but it seems there is no possibility
to do that in SystemConfiguration.

I found a Jira ticket for that (MID-6393), but it seems that feature is not
available right now.

Does anybody facing the same issue, and how did you handle it? Is there any
user-friendly workaround (not the Ctrl+F) how to quickly find roles in a
list which contains 50+ roles?

All ideas appreciated :)

Thanks
Peter.