[midPoint] Problem with Oracle Cloud

Andrea Picconi andrea.picconi at innovery.net
Tue Feb 2 10:41:51 CET 2021

Hi all,

we encountered a problem after moving to Oracle's cloud service the DB that hosts the resources to which midpoint connects. We never had any problems before this, now after an hour midpoint does not send or receive packets the connection times out and only resumes after restarting midpoint itself.
The problem is that even the connection to the LDAP and the AD now have the same problem and there was no change on these.

Do you have any idea what the problem may be?

Thank you and regards,

Andrea Picconi
IAM (Identity Access Management)

[Innovery]
Skype: precons
T:  +39 06 51963439 (int. 196)

Strada Quattro Palazzina A6 c/o Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, 20057 Assago (MI).
www.innovery.net<http://www.innovery.net/> |  T: +39 06 519 63 439