[midPoint] Changing user password in Azure AD with Microsoft Graph API connector

Jussi Jokela jussi.jokela at fiarone.com
Fri Dec 31 10:32:29 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm having some difficulties with Azure AD and MS Graph API connector (1.0.0.1-SNAPSHOT).

When I'm changing users password in midpoint, Azure still wants that user to change password in next login to Azure (password expired or first login error). I'm also mapping the passwordProfile.forceChangePasswordNextSignIn = false, but looks like this has no effect? Anyone else having same problems?

Weird thing is, when I'm creating a new user in midpoint and this user is also provisioned to Azure AD, this user can sign in without forced password change.

Best regards,
Jussi Jokela