[midPoint] Alter user with .json file (API REST)

Douglas Alves douglas.alves at ebz.tec.br
Tue Aug 31 01:59:46 CEST 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm having a difficult to create a web app that add a user in Midpoint or alter that user if already exist using a .json file. The first part, add a user and get a user oid if already exists is working fine, but my principal trouble is how alter this user using a set of attributes + oid(how .json must have to be, use POST, PATCH or PUT http operation type). That attributes I have captured from a broker like RabbitMQ.
Thanks you!
---
Kind Regards,

Douglas Alves.