[midPoint] midPoint Studio feature request

Viliam Repáň viliam.repan at evolveum.com
Mon Apr 26 09:13:11 CEST 2021

Hi Richard,

by all means, please create feature requests for studio anytime you think of some feature that could be useful to more users.

I see, that sounds useful, can you please create jira out of this as well, we’ll try to put it somewhere on roadmap.
Btw. did you know that CRL(Command) + space in empy oid attribute value in root object will give you random oid right away or populate attribute value directly if that’s the only “autocompletion”?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Viliam Repan | Software Engineer
viliam.repan at evolveum.com | https://evolveum.com/ <https://evolveum.com/>
[ https://www.facebook.com/evolveum/ <https://www.facebook.com/evolveum/> ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/evolveum <https://www.linkedin.com/company/evolveum> ] [ https://twitter.com/Evolveum <https://twitter.com/Evolveum> ]