[midPoint] Lookuptable synchronization

Slavek Licehammer slavek.licehammer at evolveum.com
Mon Apr 12 23:58:17 CEST 2021

Hello Frederic.

MidPoint is not able to synchronize lookup tables by itself, but you can update them using REST API call.

That means you need to generate the lookup table as XML, JSON or YAML file and then upload it using REST call like this one:

curl --user administrator:5ecr3t -H "Content-Type: application/xml" -X PUT http://localhost:8080/midpoint/ws/rest/lookupTables/d74d9990-3953-11e6-ab88-7fda62960e0f -d @lookuptable.xml

Detailed REST API documentation is here: https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/REST+API

The update can be done in runtime. There is no need for restart or anything else.

Best regards,

   Slavek