[midPoint] Problem with correlation and external attribute

Andrea Picconi andrea.picconi at innovery.net
Wed Sep 23 15:44:42 CEST 2020

Hi all,

thank you for your help, really appreciated.

I tried to put "$focus" but midpoint gives me this error:

[cid:image001.png at 01D691BF.649166C0]

So, I also tried to leaving only “focus”(without $), but midpoint give to me this error:

[cid:image002.png at 01D691BF.A826E270]

[cid:image003.png at 01D691C0.0F71C170]

I miss Ethan's example from trying, however the attribute is already indexed on my schema.

Thank you again,

Andrea