[midPoint] Problem with correlation and external attribute

Rainer Herbst rainer.herbst at aip.de
Wed Sep 23 15:02:54 CEST 2020

Hi Andrea,

I use an extented attribute in a correlation, but in a CSV ressource:

   <correlation>
   <q:equal>
   <q:path>$focus/extension/mainAIPEmail</q:path>
   <expression>
   <path>$projection/attributes/email</path>
   </expression>
   </q:equal>
   </correlation>

Do not remember did it work without the $focus in the path.

HTH,
Rainer

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:55:49 +0000
  Andrea Picconi via midPoint <midpoint at lists.evolveum.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem for which I have searched for a solution
>everywhere, but I couldn't find anything: I am making a correlation
>between an extended attribute present in the user in midpoint
>(uidLDAP) and the sAMAccountName attribute of an AD account that I
>need to import.
> below, you can see one of the tests made (of the many)
>
> [cid:image002.png at 01D691B5.6BE312C0]
>
> but this does not give me any errors, it just tells me that the
>correlation has reported an unmatched:
>
> [cid:image003.png at 01D691B6.DE6896C0]
> [cid:image005.jpg at 01D691B9.97014B30]
>
> But if I try to force the correlation by choosing the "change owner"
>option and going to grab the correct user by hand in midpoint, it
>works
>
> [cid:image007.png at 01D691B7.FBA9F2F0]
>
> So i think the problem comes from the attribute path on midpoint
>(the extended one):
>
> [cid:image008.png at 01D691B8.85D07710]
>
> Has anyone already tried to use an extended attribute in the first
>correlation path?
> Could you help me?
>
> Thank you and regards,
>

> Andrea Picconi
> IAM (Identity Access Management)
>
> [Innovery]
> Skype: precons
> T:  +39 06 51963439 (int. 196)
>
> Strada Quattro Palazzina A6 c/o Centro Direzionale Milanofiori,
>20057 Assago (MI).
> www.innovery.net<http://www.innovery.net/> |  T: +39 06 519 63 439

Viele Grüße,

Rainer Herbst
Leiter IT-Service
Phone: +49 331 7499-257
e-mail: rainer.herbst at aip.de
https://www.aip.de

Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Matthias Steinmetz, Matthias Winker
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftungsverzeichnis Brandenburg: 26 742-00/7026