[midPoint] Bulk unassign of organisation

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 9 09:13:15 CEST 2020

Hello Chris, Gusto,

looking at the source code (4.1) the unassigning of orgs should work,
even if it is not documented.

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/a65a98b6f538bdd46282c3221ac82d98faa2fcc8/model/model-impl/src/main/java/com/evolveum/midpoint/model/impl/scripting/actions/UnassignExecutor.java#L42-L57

Please use "role" as the type specifier. I hope it will work.

Let's read it as "abstract role" (covering roles, orgs, services, and
archetypes). I know that's a weak excuse of mine. ;-)

Just by the way, in 4.2 the code was rewritten. It is still possible to
use "role" for all abstract roles, but it is also possible to specify
custom filter that would select all assignments that have to be deleted:

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/4a9f43994c29a8363c7594d78f152ac18de203fe/model/model-impl/src/main/java/com/evolveum/midpoint/model/impl/scripting/actions/UnassignExecutor.java#L67-L82

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/4a9f43994c29a8363c7594d78f152ac18de203fe/model/model-impl/src/main/java/com/evolveum/midpoint/model/impl/scripting/actions/UnassignExecutor.java#L97-L112

Hope this helps,

Pavol Mederly