[midPoint] (no subject)

tomas.husar at ibask.eu tomas.husar at ibask.eu
Wed Oct 21 09:06:38 CEST 2020

Hallo, together

i have following trouble
i have some user who act in specific role
user's organizationID is 94270
and then i am trying to grant to the user (trough role) rights to read
other users witch belong to same organizationID(organizationIDis extended
attribute)

I start to do it according
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Authorization+Configuration#AuthorizationConfiguration-ObjectSpecification

and wrote some filtering inside role-xml (here is simplified one).

BUT,
when i log to midpoint as mentioned user, i see all the Users, regardless
the value of organizationID.
When i do in UI filtering on organizationID, it works and i see just users
with asked organizationID,
when i add to object <special>self</special> i see that self is used

So why the filter do not work? What I am doing wrong? I tried as well to
do it with script, I logged every user which was filtered. But.. it DO NOT
WORK.

   <authorization id="25">
        <name>[Zamestnanec XY] EXT/TEMP Some user attributes (read)</name>
        <description>Alow visibility of users attributes (EXT/TEMP)</
description>
        <action>
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/security/authorization-model-3#read
</action>
        <object id="24">
            <type>UserType</type>
            <filter>
                    <q:equal>
                        <q:path>extension/organizationID</q:path>
                        <q:value>94270</q:value>
                    </q:equal>
            </filter>
<!--             <special>self</special> -->
        </object>
        <c:item>name</c:item>
        <c:item>subtype</c:item>
        <c:item>extension/organizationID</c:item>
    </authorization>