[midPoint] How to Create Active Directory Distribution Group

Gus Lou gugalou38 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:26:42 CEST 2020

Thank you Pavol and Ethan
I ignored the message and tried to create a group using Midpoint. When
creating the role, in the customizable field I informed the value 2 for
creating a distribution group in AD.
But I got the error:

Expected in type, but got class java.math.BigInter in outbound mapping for
{... / resource / instance-3} grouType in resource: xxxxxxxxx (Active
Directory)

I'm checking to see if value is being passed as an integer from midpoint to
Active Directory

Note: I can change the value of the Active Directory groupType field using
Midpoint:

Resources -> Active Directory -> Entitlements ---> Some Object ->
groupType from: -2147483646 to: 2

This changes the object in Active Directory from security group to
distribution group.

Regards
Gus