[midPoint] Apply ObjectTemplate defined in Archetype

Emeric Jhelil Emeric.Jhelil at u-paris.fr
Wed Nov 25 17:14:59 CET 2020

Hello,

In a test configuration, I've linked an objectTemplate to a specific
archetype.

When I assign this archetype through direct inbound mapping of a
resource, the objectTemplate is correctly applied.

* resource - assignment -> archetype -> objectTemplate : OK

But when I define it in a role with an inducement and assign this role
through inbound mapping, the objectTemplate is not applied.

* resource - assignment -> role - inducement -> archetype ->
objectTemplate : error

Error message warns : "No name in new object null as produced by
template null in iteration 0, we cannot process an object without a
name" -> name is filled by objectTemplate

Shouldn't the archetype be assigned the same way through the role and
the objectTemplate applied during synchronization ?

I read in doc that archetype was one way to apply an objectTemplate.

Did I miss a parameter or objectTemplate is not supposed to be applied
indirectly ?

Thanks for your help.

--
*Emeric Jhelil*