[midPoint] Active Directory Bind Error

Brandon Powers brandon at exclamationlabs.com
Wed Nov 25 15:21:48 CET 2020

Thanks, Ivan - really appreciate your response!

We are reviewing the ticket you referenced.  It does look the same LDAP
error messaging is being reported.  We are considering the scope of and
effort behind an upgrade.

Per your first comment in that ticket, we may attempt re-uploading the
resource XML first.
> There is a chance that this was caused by something "else": either the
Resource was somehow "corrupted" in repository or memory. After reuploading
the resource XML AND restarting all midPoint nodes, this error seems to
stop.

Will report back once we've had a chance to consider these options and let
the community know of the outcome.

Brandon Powers
Exclamation Labs
300 Washington Street