[midPoint] Override LDAP resource password with user schema extension value in role inducement

Rene Zeipelt zeipelt at uni-wuppertal.de
Tue Nov 10 08:08:06 CET 2020

Hello, solved by a extra resource definition with its own credentials sync:
<credentials>
   <password>
     <outbound>
       <source>
         <path>$focus/extension/fa_vpn_pwd_1</path>
       </source>
     </outbound>
   </password>
</credentials>
Role inducement for extra account link to the new resource and
correlation aims to the new extra uid.
Sorry for noise.
Best Regards
Rene Zeipelt