[midPoint] fullTextSearch on AssignmentType

Konstantin Tikhonov Konstantin.Tikhonov at veeam.com
Tue May 19 15:34:07 CEST 2020

Hello Colleagues.

Let me connect to Lubomir and add one more question, perhaps it’s related to it.

How can we do sorting in the Resource object (may be not only there) not by the Name only? For now in my midPoint only the Name field is accessible for sorting. Also attached the screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Konstantin